Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Shower





Well it was a week ago today that Michele, Don's mom, and my mom threw my shower. It was a beautiful day and I can't thank all of those that were able to attend. It is such a blessing to have such great family, friends, and neighbors!!! The theme was Pirate of course to match Aidens nursery...many of you know from the georgous invites that aunt Michelle is quite crafty. The decorations and food were wonderful and all of the gifts were so appreciated. I think all we need to buy are more diapers...you can never have enough of those right?!!! It was a day that Don and I will not forget and I can't wait to show Aiden the pictures when he is older and show him all the love he has in his life! It was so nice seeing everyone and getting to show off my bump that will not be here for much longer!

No comments: