




Well I must say I am sick of the cold weather and feeling like I am always cooped up in the house! I can't wait for late Spring and maybe getting to ride my bike and get Aiden one of those things that hooks on to the back so he can ride along with! We have had a great month and Aiden's 4 month check up went well...minus the shots!!! He is in the 30th percentile for weight and height and the doctor said everything looks great. He is changing so much and smiles all the time now, occasionally rolls over (we are lazy these days) and even laughs! I can't believe how quickly these 4 months have gone bye. My dad has had many of doctor appointments this month and his cyst has actually grown a little. The doctors are not to concerned about it but while looking at this they have realized that one of his kidneys has shrunk quite a bit. They believe that is is no longer functioning so he goes for a procedure at the beginning of February. This will determine if it is viable or now a "quiet organ" its funny all this medical talk. Thankfully we can function with only one and hopefully this is an answer to his still very high blood pressure. I will keep you all posted as we get information...I know he is now strong and we will get through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment