
Love to stand up...with help of course!

Love to grab things now...especially the nose/mouth!

Have learned to put toe down and spin in circles!
This scares mommy but is soooooo fun!

Love my pool...kick, kick, kick!

What is that light that is shimmering?
Well Aiden turned 9 months old on June 17th and had his wellness check up with our new Pediatrician. I really felt good with the new doctor and Aiden was a champ (could it be that there were NO shots?). Aiden weighed in at 19 lbs. 13 oz. (45%), he was 27 inches long (5%), and his head was 47 cm (75%)...what a big head! I can't believe how quickly these 9 months have gone by and how I am now in Party Planning mode for the big First Birthday. Those of you that know me know that I like to plan WAY in advance so I am taking my time off this summer to get in party mode! Enjoy the new photos!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment