
Enjoying my blueberry waffles!

I love my cheese crackers and puffs!

Umm...all done!
Our boat...enjoying the sun!
Don doing his thing!
Well we have been very busy around here! When possible and weather permitting we are on the boat enjoying the sunshine. I even tried skiing for the first time this weekend! Of course no pictures were taken which is a good thing since it took many attempts to get up! Don is becoming a pro at wake boarding and is even getting brave attempting many new tricks (to my dismay). Aiden is just growing every day. I looked at him in his big stroller and his feet almost touch the foot rest now... when did my little man get so tall? We are busy trying to crawl...no success yet. He gets in the position and even rocks but then either scoots backwards or rolls over onto his belly! I know he will accomplish this task soon I just hope it is before I go back to work. I have informed Don that he is to have the camcorder on hand at ALL times! Aiden clapped for us once then has not shown interest in this anymore...I have been working and working on this but he much rather watch mommy clap then join in! We are finally eating finger foods and really enjoying them. I tried awhile ago but Aiden just gaged and then threw up what he put in his mouth. Now we are enjoying puffs, cereal, waffles, pears, and we even tried organic mac and cheese last night for dinner! I really enjoy watching him put everything in his mouth and get a kick out of the fact that he now puts everything in his mouth at once, so I now only put a couple of things on his tray to prevent a choking incident!
No comments:
Post a Comment