
Happy Birthday! Aunt Shell watched me this morning!

Playing with my favorite thing my train set!

My party favors...yes those are banana runts!

Daddy and me planting mums!

Mommy and daddy doing a test run with the tent!
Well today at 8:38am our little man turned one! We can not believe how quickly this first year has gone by. We have been busy planning the big party that is this Saturday and we are so excited to share this fun day with our family and friends. Tonight we are going out to eat at Nippon's so Aiden can experience his first fire-volcano! I can't believe that it has been a year since Aiden arrived and the journey we have been on. To go from that little baby to a crawling/cruising wild man has been such a joy! Every day Aiden brings a smile to our face and even though we still don't sleep through the night (yes we still get up once for a bottle) I can only laugh when I now go into his room and he is holding the bars on his crib like a jail crying "let me out". We are excited as we enter into the first year and the milestones that are upon us... walking, eating more and more solids, talking more, and even trying milk! Maybe my little stubborn man will even finally clap his hands for his mommy! We are looking forward to this weekend and look forward to spending the day with everyone and getting to see Aiden's cake (this was a huge thing for me in the planning, since our wedding cake melted and wasn't really what I expected)and his first experience with sweats! I hope he tears into his cake and presents... I can't wait to see his expression!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Aiden!!! I cannot believe you are already a year old, it seems like yesterday that Layla and I came to meet you for the first time. Layla cannot wait to celebrate with you tomorrow :-)
Kristin
Post a Comment