
Wanting to clap but not sure!

Closest thing to a smile that we got!

This was my personal favorite...my little monkey!

Just "hanging" out!

What is this...can I eat it?
We have had a lot going on lately and I must say I am sad to have boating season weather over, but am glad to have the weekends back to just "relaxing"! I can't wait for Aiden to take in Edward's and the Pumpkin Patch this year and see the expressions on his face (especially when trying the yummy cider donuts)! I love this time of year and all the activities that go along with fall. That being said one of my personal favorite holidays is upon us and we thought we would utilize the One Year photo shoot to show off the "monkey man". It is funny with his party being jungle theme that I picked this as his costume, not intentionally but I thought it was cute and when I saw a banana candy bag I was sold! Enjoy and I am trying to convince Don to do a photo shoot with a local photographer for our first "family" picture here at the house or outside so Miss Riley can be included...we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment