
Halloween Trick-Or-Treating was a great time even though it was a bit chilly outside! I must say it was so fun dressing Aiden up and getting to show our little monkey off to our neighbors. We only went to a few houses and Aiden really enjoyed cruising around in his wagon. He didn't mind the costume or the mittens that we put on last minute! Here we all are and Aiden next to his pumpkins.

Aiden next to his candy bag...yes it is a banana you all know how I like to coordinate things! I even got his name embroidered on it! Enjoying the wagon ride...man this is fun!

Friday morning as I was getting ready to leave for school Aiden just really loved looking at my costume. He was very intrigued by the ears and as you can see wanted to get them off my head!


Aiden next to his candy bag...yes it is a banana you all know how I like to coordinate things! I even got his name embroidered on it! Enjoying the wagon ride...man this is fun!

Friday morning as I was getting ready to leave for school Aiden just really loved looking at my costume. He was very intrigued by the ears and as you can see wanted to get them off my head!

Well we had a wonderful 2nd Halloween here in the Abbott Household with our little man. We were very busy with pumpkins and getting to carve/paint our first pumpkins with the little man's assistance! The monkey pumpkin my dad carved to match Aiden's costume...I think he did a great job. The second pumpkin was my "attempt" at making a bat, I realized after painting I should have not painted the thumbs then it would look more like a bat and not a spider thing! You live and learn right?! It did look better after I added the eyes and mouth.

Aiden enjoyed watching daddy carve the pumpkin and I even gave him some seeds wanting to see what he would think of them. Of course he attempted to eat them but thankfully they were to slimy and fell to the ground. This was funny to me since I have been very lucky that he doesn't put stuff in his mouth, in his defense he was in his chair that we take with us to restaurants so I think he was expecting dinner! We loved the pumpkin kit and how nicely the "funny" face turned out. Go Don!

Our little explorer checking out the pumpkin that mommy and him would paint together. So close to walking and last night he took those first 3 steps across his crib... mommy was SO proud. I can't believe how quickly we have gone from pulling up on things to cruising to now taking those first steps. We also have popped our First Year molars in the same fashion. All 4 in 2 1/2 weeks. Is that normal? I thought it was quite quick but at least they are past us...now just the K9's! Well we will keep you posted on the walking and maybe we can figure out how to upload video and put them on! We hope every one's Halloween was a Sweet One!

Aiden enjoyed watching daddy carve the pumpkin and I even gave him some seeds wanting to see what he would think of them. Of course he attempted to eat them but thankfully they were to slimy and fell to the ground. This was funny to me since I have been very lucky that he doesn't put stuff in his mouth, in his defense he was in his chair that we take with us to restaurants so I think he was expecting dinner! We loved the pumpkin kit and how nicely the "funny" face turned out. Go Don!

Our little explorer checking out the pumpkin that mommy and him would paint together. So close to walking and last night he took those first 3 steps across his crib... mommy was SO proud. I can't believe how quickly we have gone from pulling up on things to cruising to now taking those first steps. We also have popped our First Year molars in the same fashion. All 4 in 2 1/2 weeks. Is that normal? I thought it was quite quick but at least they are past us...now just the K9's! Well we will keep you posted on the walking and maybe we can figure out how to upload video and put them on! We hope every one's Halloween was a Sweet One!
No comments:
Post a Comment