




Well I am waiting on putting picutures of the nursery up until some friends stop bye to see it. I don't want to ruin the surprise for them...but my dad was over Monday and finished painting the bathroom so I thought I would share them with you all. He did a fabulous job painting huge banana leaves and vines throughout Aiden's jungle themed bathroom. I just showed him a picture that I had kept from Pottery Barn Kids and he free drew and painted the room!!!! We are very excited and can't wait for Aiden to get here so we can bath him and put on his handsome blue aligator robe after bathtime! We will also find out this week what the progress is with my dad and surgery. He has an ultrasound to look at the mass that formed and a stress test with the Cardiologist and his final apt. Friday with the GI doctor who will decide if surgery is needed. Please keep your fingers crossed for positive news he is feeling so much better, gaining much needed weight, and told me this week that he is ready to go back to work! I am hoping that we both are NOT in the hospital at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment