Friday, September 12, 2008

Delivery Date Set!!!

After our appointment today we were able to schedule my induction for Monday night at 10pm. That means that our little man should arrive somtime Tuesday, September 16th. I like the sound of that and Don and I are SO excited. It is also a little scary now knowing that this is our "last" weekend together just the 2 of us and that the following weekend we will have Aiden here as part of the family. We will keep you all updated and will have pictures ready as soon as we can once we are home. We also got great news today that my dads cyst is shrinking better than they thought it would and as of now NO surgery is needed!!!! He will follow up with the doctor in 3 months to check the cyst again but I have to say we are all RELIEVED! Keep us in your thoughts as we voyage into this wonderful thing called parenthood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and the epidural will be your best friend if you decide to get one :-) We will talk to you after little Aiden arrives.

Kristin, Ryan and Layla

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to meeting little Aiden. We are all excited for you and Don. You will have to let me know how the whole labor thing goes so I will be prepared!!!LOL Soon it will be my turn. SCARY!!!! It's hard to believe that we are all grown up and starting our own families. Sometimes I still feel like I'm back in high school cheering with you at the wonderful football games. AHHH!!! Memories. Good luck!!