Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aiden's Arrival!!!






Well we have had almost 3 weeks with our beautiful boy and have enjoyed the nesting together so far! I am happy to have a couple minutes while daddy takes care of Aiden so I can update our site. We were blessed with our little man on September 17th at 8:38 in the morning. He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long!!! It was a long labor after being induced Tuesday morning and laboring until 7:30 the next morning my doctor finally decided it was time for a C-Section. Little Aiden did not want to come out and was facing up instead of down and had his cord wrapped around his little body. In the end it all worked out and we were so lucky that he is here and healthy!!!! We can't believe how quickly these 3 weeks have gone bye and we are cherishing each moment. Aiden is a very happy and quite content little baby I keep saying that we are so lucky. I am sure all moms feel that way. Many of you know the journey it took us to get here and after almost 2 years in the process we are in awe of this miracle that is our son! Thanks again to all who have stopped bye and for those that haven't we cant' wait for you to meet him. -All our love Don, Lindsey, and Aiden

No comments: