Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!!!





On October 10th we made a little trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This was mainly for photo taking sake and we needed pumpkins for the front door!!! Nana and Grandpa went with so it was fun to see how the Patch hadn't changed much since we were little. Here are some of the cute photos we got. Things have been going great we are just spending time as a family and figuring out a routine with the little man. I have to say he is so wonderful... he loves his swing and that lets mommy and daddy get things done around the house. I can even vacuum when he is swinging/sleeping away! We are excited that our sleep stretches have increased sometimes to 4 and even a couple 5 hour stretches!!!! I am told that this can and probably will change but hey I will take it. He has been such a good eater/sleeper and has really kept a routine since the day he was born. We are guessing him to be over 10 pounds now and we won't officially find out until his 2 month check up or unless I convince Don that we need to buy a baby scale!!!! Well Aiden is letting me know that it is time to go so we will keep in touch.

No comments: