



Last Monday Don and I took Aiden to Edward's apple orchard. We were honestly craving their donuts and cider but thought it was such a beautiful day to enjoy outside. Of course little man slept through the entire trip!!! He tends to do that after being in his car seat and going for a car ride. It was a nice day and we were happy to take our newest family member to the spot that we both visited as kids ourselves!!! Things have been going well and I can't believe that Aiden is almost 1 month old...how quickly time flies. We have a appointment this week for his 2nd Hep. shot and I can't wait to find out how much he weighs. We have been busy enjoying the nice weather going for walks and both Aiden and Riley love them. Riley has done very well during this whole transition and is VERY happy to be walking with mom again!!!! As you all know Riley NEEDS her walks!
No comments:
Post a Comment