




Well we have been using our gym and enjoying watching Aiden focus on things now and we have been working the neck during "tummy time". It is a riot to watch him. On Wednesday, October 22nd Aiden turned over from his belly to his back. I thought this was a freak thing and waited a couple minutes put him on his belly again and to my surprise he did it again! You can all imagine that I was a very proud mommy! Now we have not done this again, but he is working hard at lifting his head. I did get the "turn over" on my camera because I just had this feeling that he was going to and thankfully the camera was near bye. We are sad now that it is getting cold because we have really been enjoying our walks around the neighborhood. Riley will miss them most but hopefully we have some sunny/warm days still left before winter arrives.
1 comment:
He's so cute...I love the top picture! You guys should definitely have lots of babies...just a thought!
Post a Comment