Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Halloween

Trick -or-Treat!!!
Yes this is a candy holder!

What more can you say...look at the face!


Everyone needs a pair of pumpkin socks!



How cute are we?

Well it was a wonderful Halloween. The weather was the nicest that I can remember and I got to take Aiden to school and watch my kids in the Halloween Parade. It was so nice to see all of the parents and students from last year that kept wondering when I would have my baby. The little guy was fully dressed for the event in his ladybug outfit and everyone got a great laugh when seeing him. He was tired bye time we got home and was so hot from his fleece outfit that he got quite the heat rash. We spent the rest of the night with both sets of grandparents handing out candy to the neighborhood kids and enjoying Aiden's First Halloween. As you can tell he had quite the Halloween wardrobe and it was very sad packing all of this stuff up recently. It is hard seeing him grow so fast.

No comments: