Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Baby's First Thanksgiving!
Yes I am!

Yes I am!


Thanksgiving Day 2008!!!



I am a "Little Turkey"!!!




Well we have a LOT to be thankful for this year and would have never guessed that Aiden would be with us this Thanksgiving. This is exactly one year ago that we did our first fertility treatment that didn't work and little did we know that by Christmas we would be pregnant with Aiden. It is amazing all that can happen in one year. We spent the afternoon with my side of the family then went to Don's parents for dinner. It was a great day and Aiden slept through a lot of it as any little one would! I must say I look foward to next year when he will be eating some real food and getting to see the mess he makes. The break was nice to have with Don and Aiden and I look foward to winter break with them both and maybe catching up on some scrappbooking!

No comments: