Sunday, March 1, 2009

January 4 Months Old!!!
















Ok so I am quite behind with updating the blog. Those of you with little ones understand. So excuses behind January flew bye. I thought I would recap some of Aiden's milestones from January...they included a First Sleep over with Nana and Grandpa Reynolds (we had a wedding to attend) so that was more a milestone for mommy! We really started laughing, it is quite cute because even when he really gets going it is such a soft and sweet laugh. I think he was doing it for awhile before I realized it was his actual laugh. He really started to use his bouncer and jumper and really is liking it. The funniest thing that Aiden started to learn is that he is the one actually making these strange "man grunts" and is starting to realize that he can make them soft or quite impressively LOUD!!! A great milestone which Don and I both missed was Aiden rolling over from his back to his belly, this was during his aunt Michelle time on a Tuesday morning. I am happy she got to witness this especially since he shows NO interest in doing this again! Here are some gym shots and jumparoo time.

No comments: