



Well after one more trip to IKEA the living room is now officially Aiden's play room! The curtains need to be hemmed but other than that and 2 missing green chairs (I know he won't need these for awhile) all is done in the front room. I am very happy with how things turned out and it is quite bright, inviting and fun to be in. Notice the train table that Don's parents got Aiden for Christmas...he LOVES watching Thomas go round and round the track. It is so funny that he just sits there so content watching the train whistle as it goes by. Riley also loves the train table and is always knocking over things with her wild tail. Aiden and I love singing and dancing to music and reading many stories in his room and we can't wait for him to use all of the wonderful toys that are in his play room.
No comments:
Post a Comment