Sunday, September 7, 2008

12 Days and Counting!!!



Well we have only 12 days until our due date...we are hoping that Aiden makes his arrival before then. Many of you have heard me say that he could come today and I would be happy! I really can't complain the discomfort I feel in minimal and I now get to await Aiden's arrival at home since my doctor does not want me working anymore. As some of you know the Thursday before Labor Day my blood pressure went up while I was at school. After seeing little white stars and getting light-headed I knew that I needed to sit down. Thankfully it went down and after a check up at the doctor it was decided that I relax at home. It was only at school that my pressure would go up and I know that is because it is very hard to "sit down" when you teach kindergarten. I am thankful that I have a great sub to take my place and I visited the kids on Friday and helped Molly get everything in line for my leave. I already miss the little ones and these first few exciting weeks at school but I must say everyone was right when they told me I would not make it to my due date!!! Don and I are enjoying these last few days together and making sure the diapers are ready and all of my bags for the hospital are officially packed! I can't wait for that first sign that labor has begun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey! It was great to see you this weekend and we are so excited for your little Aiden to arrive- Talk to you soon :-)

Kristin