




Aiden's First Easter went very well. My side of the family joined us for a great lunch and it was nice just spending the afternoon with everyone. Aiden looked very handsome in his Easter outfit and enjoyed getting passed along to all of my relatives. Don and I dyed eggs as Aiden looked on and he seemed to enjoy all of the bright colors. The weekend before Easter we took Aiden to see the Easter bunny at Woodfield Mall (yes they have a brown bunny that was too cute) and he did great and no tears! I am told that this will probably be a different situation next year...there could be some tears but I guess we will wait and see. I can't believe how quickly all of his "firsts" are coming and going and how fast these 7 months have flown bye. Aiden had a great Easter and we were so happy to have the Holiday to spend with our loved ones. And yes you will notice the clubs my mom and dad got Aiden to match his outfit...yes we are hoping that he is the next Tiger Woods!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment