Monday, May 11, 2009

Trying New Things!

Trying a sippy cup for the first time...didn't really know what to think of it! Aiden got that something was in it and that it was suppose to go to his mouth, however getting it upright was tricky. We will keep working on this!
The lovely sweet potato puffs! Well he knew this was new but didn't know what to think of something that wasn't liquid or very soft being in his mouth!

Happy to try at first but kept pushing it out of his mouth with his tounge! We got some great laughs from the faces that he made. Another thing to keep introducing to him. Maybe it will be easier when he gets some teeth... if they ever come!

Putting real food into the mesh "thing". I am not sure what the actual name of this is but it works wonderfully to introduce soft food items to Aiden. I can't wait for school to be over so I can venture into other foods other than bananas. It is a riot to listen as he sucks the mesh to get to the food!



No comments: