Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


Me and my little Man!


So Cute!


Look at that smile!


Mother's Day 2009


I can't believe my first Mother's Day has come and gone. We spent the day together at home then we went over to Don's parents house and my parents met us there and we had a family cook-out. It was a nice peaceful way to spend the day and the food was delicious! It was neat to reflect on last year eating brunch with everyone being pregnant wondering what this day would be like. My mom gave me my newborn blanket last year on mother's day and Aiden was wrapped up in it on this day (of course I didn't get a photo of it). It is so neat to have him here and the fun I am having being a mom is beyond words. I have to say I think I am a great mom because I had the best role-model to go by...thanks mom! I can't help to think of next year's Mother's Day and I have to say I am so excited that Aiden will actually be able to say "mommy" that will be the best gift of all!

No comments: