Monday, June 1, 2009

Enjoying the Nice Weather!


Riley kisses...

What a cute little man!

I look like I'm going to ....but I didn't!

I don't want to crawl but let me show you...

Yes dad was in charge of bath duty this weekend!


Well it is almost officially summer break for me and I can't wait to be a "stay at home mommy" for at least 3 months!!! I have lots of things planned...working on crawling, swim classes, reading time at the library, and of course maybe starting Aiden's scrap booking album! I am very excited for Friday (my last institute day) to come and we have been enjoying the nice weather as a family the last couple weekends. Enjoy the cute photos! Aiden's first grass experience and of course Riley kisses to go along with it! Oh and did I mention what Don did when lotioning up Aiden after bath time....enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love his little mohawk!