I am a week behind on my updates...due to computer issues. Our disk drive is shot and all of our wedding pictures are now on Cd's and I could not get them onto the blog from our home computer. How I love technology! We are busy enjoying each other as we look back over these last 5 years and how excited we are to now be starting our family!!!! My how time flies!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Our 5th Anniversary!
June 12th, 2oo4
Well we can not believe how quickly these 5 years have gone by! Last Friday we celebrated our fifth anniversary and went out to eat for a nice dinner, followed by a trip to the grocery store (had to get finger foods for Aiden), then a nice movie. The real highlight was a night of full sleep...thanks mom and dad! It is funny what you take as a gift when you have a little one!
The whole crew...wow how fun to look back at these photos!
Saying our "I Do's"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment