Monday, June 1, 2009

My kids meet my kid...





Well since I only have 3 days left (last day with them on Wednesday) my students have been asking..."When will we meet Aiden?". So with not many days left Don brought in Aiden today to meet my kids. He was a special reader and we read Mr. Brown Can Moo...Can You? The kids did a great job and wanted to get very close to him! They showed him our monthly macarena and kept saying how cute he was.They also asked what was on his leg (his strawberry) it's funny what they notice! It is funny because I always refer to my students as my kids and they do become that after the months we share together. It was nice sharing my son with this group this year and sharing the fact that I am now a mommy with my students.

No comments: